The End

This blog is now closed. The story continues over on Flip Flops and Flying Carpets.

Thank you for reading.

Newborn (and Big Sister) Photoshoot

My cousin, Louisa - who is also expecting - came over a few weeks ago to take Adam's Newborn pictures. While we were at it, she also took Emily's Big Sister photos. We had a laugh and enjoyed ourselves, and the result was beautiful. Here are a few of my favourites.







I am utterly in love with the pictures. Emily was 2 years and 2 months in these photos, and Adam just over 2 weeks old. He is now one month old. Not quite sure where the time's gone!

My cousin's website is here: LouisaTonna.com

All images in this post are copyright L. Tonna

8 comments:

  1. You children are so beautiful, pupa :) Looking forward to giving them both cuddles on my next visit! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are absolutely beautiful - you must be thrilled with them. Emily and Adam are gorgeous! I can't get over how much he looks like Emily from when she was born...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and the more he grows, the more resemblance there seems to be!!

      Delete