The End

This blog is now closed. The story continues over on Flip Flops and Flying Carpets.

Thank you for reading.

Autumn Leaf Testing Procedures

We went for a walk through the park the other day and I was thrilled to see the ground covered in shades of rust.

Photobucket

I handed Emily a leaf to feel and touch.

Photobucket

The leaf was then put through a series of rigorous tests.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Overall, our tester was very pleased with the quality of Autumn 2011.

10 comments:

  1. She's adorable Clare! You're very lucky to be living where you do...there's so much to show children there and so much to stimulate them. I love 'living' there through your blog and those of other friends living abroad. Kisses to Emily.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha fantastic!!! :D I loved this! Auntie Pink (for now I can truly live up to my name) approves of this post very much. It put a nice smile on my face. Big hugs to all three of you xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I read "Durability" as the name of the first test, I thought the others would be Atomicity, Consistency, and Isolation - I must be a geek :)

    Fun to see how she examines the leaf, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab post, she is such a cutie, love Autumn best season in my opinion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shell, it's been a while! I need to swing by your blog and leave some love, I know!

    Philip, haha you said it, not me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mau, I often stop to appreciate it. Things like trains were just words and pictures in books and on TV when I was young. Here, she's already been on a train - it'll be something normal for her. And trains are just one example. Every place has it's advantages but I really do love it here :) xx

    Auntie Pink - lol - glad we put a smile on your face! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clever baby! (And clever mama for the brilliant captions!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha thanks Gina, kept snapping away and when I looked back at them, I just couldn't resist! ;) x

    ReplyDelete