The End

This blog was once known as accidentallykle, and is now closed. The story continues over on The Pretty Walrus on Wordpress.

Thank you for reading.

Baby Sweepstakes II

It's that time in pregnancy again. Feels like just last week I was organising sweepstakes for Emily's arrival! But now that I've been given the all-clear for a natural delivery (placenta has been hugely cooperative and has moved well out of the way, even by Maltese standards (long story)), when Baby A will turn up is anyone's guess!

I'll be 37 weeks on Sunday, and due on 31st March, so let's get guessing. You can guess date of birth and weight, or just date, or just weight. Up to you. It's just for fun. (Use metric or imperial - whichever you're more comfortable with)

Winners will get a shout out on twitter and facebook. (I'm too kind, I know.)



Here are the facts you may want to know:
I'm 5'3"
Emily was born 5 days early and weighed 6lb10oz / 3kg
According to my scan at 36+2 weeks, Baby A is currently estimated to weigh 6lbs6oz / 2.9kg and is measuring a few days ahead

Now for some comparison pictures...

Yikes! So now it's over to you. Have fun and be nice to me!! 

20 comments:

  1. @littlefellasmum - I guess he will arrive on 24th weighing 7lb 1oz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @OggieAndArtie - 25th March, 7lbs exactly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he will arrive the 28th March and weigh 6lb 9oz :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to say 18th March (super early, I know) purely because it's my own birthday :D
    SO MUCH EXCITEMENT.
    (No clue about babies' weights, so won't guess re. weight!)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it was your date guess that was correct with Emily so I am going to be on the alert come the 18th ;) xx

      Delete
  5. Just wanted to say - your bump photo with Emily is the exact day Oliver was born! 34+3 :-) hehe weird.

    I guess.... due date baby! I actually think he'll probably come sooner but I'll say it anyway because the 31st of March is the best birthday ever! aaaannnn..... 7lbs 6oz.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zoe on fb says: I'm guessing 21st March and weighing 7lbs 3oz...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think- March 15 (The Ides of March!) and 7 lbs, 3 oz :) xoxo I'm going to be in Paris from the 24th-27th so I hope it'll be before or after then!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. MiWa says: I say 21st and he will weigh 3.8 kg

    ReplyDelete
  9. Parul says 23rd March

    ReplyDelete
  10. Frannie @firstimehitched says 7lb6oz and 24th March

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kate R says:
    My turn my turn!! 8lb super baby born on 1st April (sorry mrs!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. March 25th, 3.7kgs. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. 21st. 7lb 2oz. Though I so want to say the 27th as it is Frog's 1st birthday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. My take is 19th March with 3.2kg.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. @daviniahamilton - I vote Thursday (21st March). Spring baby!

    ReplyDelete