The End

This blog was once known as accidentallykle, and is now closed. The story continues over on The Pretty Walrus on Wordpress.

Thank you for reading.

Recently

Part of the reason I haven't blogged much this past month is that we spent two weeks of it in Malta. While we were there, we found a place to live, bought a car, chose a school for Emily, and a gynaecologist for me (to anyone thinking about it, I do not recommend switching health providers mid-pregnancy), and opened bank accounts. I think there was more, but it's like a small whirlwind in my head at the moment. Suffice it to say, we've been busy.

But here are a few snapshots from the last few weeks.

We've had little pampering sessions. Can't get over how long her hair is. She loved swishing it around.

We did the cool sunglasses thing whilst in Malta...

...Everywhere we went!

No comment (I couldn't resist).

Her eggbox is now her "compter." She turns it around and types emails on it
and informs me she is "bizzy emails compter, Mommay" I wouldn't dare disturb.

Meanwhile, as if I didn't have enough to do already, I am also planning her 2nd birthday party!
(I'm loving it really!!)

1 comment:

  1. Two weeks seems like such a short time to organise a move to another country! All the best for you!

    And a merry Christmas and a happy new year - and a happy 2nd birthday to Emily!

    ReplyDelete