The End

This blog was once known as accidentallykle, and is now closed. The story continues over on The Pretty Walrus on Wordpress.

Thank you for reading.

Literary Advent

Selfishly, I didn't want the children having a daily chocolate throughout Advent. There's enough excitement bubbling over from seeing the tree and decorations every morning, I didn't want to add caffeine to it.

So I bought and wrapped up a whole bunch of Christmas and Winter-related books for them. Threw in a couple of Christmas DVDs too to keep it different. They open one a day and get that book read to them at bedtime - or whenever else they feel like it.


A few of the titles:
Russell's Christmas Magic
How Many Sleeps till Christmas?
The Christmas Show
Father Christmas Needs to Wee
Peppa's Christmas Wish
Jesus' Christmas Party
The Smelly Sprout

1 comment:

  1. That is such a great idea Clare!! If I ever have a kid, I will definitely do something like that. Brilliant. xx

    ReplyDelete