The End

This blog was once known as accidentallykle, and is now closed. The story continues over on The Pretty Walrus on Wordpress.

Thank you for reading.

The Secret Garden

"A garden. I've stolen a garden."

Photobucket

Remember when I first came across my 'secret garden'? I haven't yet spent any time in it since it was unlocked after winter, but it's calling louder every day!

"The secret garden is always open now. Open, and awake, and alive. If you look the right way, you can see that the whole world is a garden." [Mary, The Secret Garden]

7 comments:

  1. That is absolutely gorgeous! I need one of those for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, how lovely! I wish that I had a secret garden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That must be a peaceful place to take a photowalk. Lovely shot. It was nice going through your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a bad photo for a blackberry, huh? (ok, slightly edited!!)

    I know, no dogs! I wondered when someone would comment about that! ;) I think it's a privately owned garden though, so they probably don't want to have to be cleaning up too much after visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love secret gardens, they are full of adventures waiting to be explored!

    ReplyDelete