The End

This blog is now closed. The story continues over on Flip Flops and Flying Carpets.

Thank you for reading.

Dusk, Part Two

Remember when I mentioned the beautiful dusk the other day? I'd used a random picture of the sky that day because I hadn't had the chance to take one myself... But today I did.

Beautiful, isn't it?

If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, if a blade of grass springing up in the fields has power to move you, if the simple things of nature have a message that you understand, rejoice, for your soul is alive.
Eleonora Duse

x cgw

8 comments:

  1. Ah love your spirit right now...I needed this! Thanks
    Mxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow !
    Great shot !
    Love the pink hues =)

    AML
    Anna
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow !
    Great shot !
    Love the pink hues =)

    AML
    Anna
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. What a great photo! :)

    Also, I love the new header!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful! and I loooove your new banner!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How gorgeous and what a perfect quote to go with it.

    ReplyDelete